Saturday 21 February 2009

The Kreativ Blogger Award

Thank you so much to Jennifer for sending me the Kreativ Blogger Award. It's lovely to connect with such friendly people and has definitely motivated me to add more to my blog.

So, the rules are:
  1. Copy the award to your site.
  2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
  3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
  4. Link to those sites on your blog.
  5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate.

Ok, well as I'm new to the world of blogs I'm sure most of the blogs I nominate will have already received this award but here goes. (I'm not sure I'll manage 7 though....)

Elyse's Genealogy Blog - this was the first blog I found and I realised how interesting geneablogging could be

DearMyrtle - she has given me some great tips on the organisation of my research

Jennifer's Genealogy Blog - a fellow accountant interested in family history which means we have so much in common already

Facebook® Bootcamp for Genea-Bloggers - I've learnt so much just from one evening of reading the posts

Small-leaved Shamrock - an irish family history blog which I'm sure will have lots of tips for me

Right, off to leave a comment on those blogs so that I've completed my first set of blogging tasks!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jo! I'm glad you find my blog interesting. I think your blog is going to help me as well b/c I know my great-great-great-grandparents immigrated to Canada from England in the 1860s. So when I start to focus again on that line, I will definitely refer back to your site for resource ideas. Not sure that I have too many Irish ancestors, but I think there might be a few. I really like that Irish census. Lots of details about land ownership and religious affiliation that you don't find in the U.S. census.

    ReplyDelete